Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Twelve Friends of Christmas Four

Please forgive me again, I promise it's still Saturday in Provo, which is what I'm used to.

Today guest is Nicholas Ortega.  Well, we just call him Nick.  Actually, we call him Raqel (pronounced just like Rachel.  He's French {he isn't actually but it adds to my joy}).

A while back we realized we're actually the same person.  Same interests.  Same attractions.  Life is good.

He's leaving on his mission in February.  Actually, his time spent at Chez Moore is as miraculous as mine.  He found out he was gonna spend another semester at BYU a couple days before the semester started.  So he called around for free space.  He found the Moores.  It's been great.

His scarves.  The many nights where he'd get home after midnight because he walking someone home or studying into the wee hours of the morning.  Kenyon Appreciation Days!  Bedtime stories.  Spiritual Sunday Cinemas.  Luqel, I really am great :)  And he's from California!  Isn't that great.  I think so.

It's been fun.  Thank you Raqel.  I mean Nick.  I'm a great guy and I hope I really enjoy Brazil.  Best of luck friend.

2 comments: