Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ten Things

Ten things I wish I could say to 10 people. These aren't meant to be any person in particular, but have been things I've wished to say to several particular people at different times. (well, most of them have been meant more than one person)

  1. I love you now and forever. I'm always gonna be there. I'm always gonna protect you. I'm gonna screw up over and over, but as long as you'll wait for me, I'll wait for you, and we'll make it together.
  2. I'm an idiot and I make a lot of mistakes. Please excuse me for misunderstanding and not being eloquent enough.
  3. You are colorful...but I don't mean that a good way. Please...please clean yourself up and find happiness again. I got my act together, that was the deal.
  4. Honestly, I was more interested in figuring out your past and present than figuring out how to include myself in your future.
  5. Why can't you trust me?
  6. Yes, we've drifted apart, but do we actually have anything to say?
  7. I really do/did like you, but it was just the time was wrong.
  8. I hope we save the world someday.
  9. I apologize for all our arguments (I'm kinda lame about what to argue sometimes), but I kinda think they helped define our relationship and strengthened both our views.
  10. Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment